0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
100% 100% 
[ 8 ]

Total Votes : 8

Reformation (vote)

Post by Frederich Barbarossa on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:17 pm

The Prussian League -= World Realism Reformation=-
Created and Founded by his magnificent Prince Elector of the holy world realistic empire, Freddie the Barbie.

ORGANIZATION of ingame Forum.

Organization of the ingame forum will be solely dependent on what we actually need in the game. I will elaborate.

Due to recent player amount and soley due to the fact that seperate faction forums don't really account for a high forum posting value I have decided that we shall group all factions into single forums. This is due to the fact that we need forum space for other forum pages and the amount of factions can be daunting. I know it happened before.

So I suggest we group faction introductions as well always did in the intro category. Here is our forum layout.

-News & Announcements: As always news and announcements will be posted by admins or mods here or ingame staff. As well as that we will be posting when years start and finish.

-Suggestions: self explanatory.

-Introduction thread: players can introduce themselves here as factions or players.

-Help Forum: self explanatory:

FACTION forums

-Country Home forum: here countries will post general history about their country. Foreign affairs and general information regarding their population ethnicity and army size.

-Economy forum: here economies will be placed. Here trading is engaged.

-Operations forum: here countries will place a map with their army positions, fortifications, etc. I shall explain in a moment.

-War forum: Self explanatory.

NEW campaign system?

Thats right! Now campaigns do not exist. I am making a regions map. I shall post later how much attrition it takes to get to that region. Its also used as a roughdraft for population counts. What you do is when you buy troops and everything you need to zoom to your country and place those units in regions of your country. Pick any region. You can choose to build forts. I will give you all prices of buildings and what they do very soon.

Regions Map?

Dont worry it wont make your country blocky because it has 200 regions or more.

Etc etc what else. and im introducing morale and stuff. please vote. To vote yes say "I support this reform" to vote no say "I support a counter-reformation!"
Frederich Barbarossa

King's Scroll
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Re: Reformation (vote)

Post by Doyler on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:20 pm

Due to recent player amount and soley due to the fact that seperate faction forums don't really account for a high forum posting value I have decided that we shall group all factions into single forums. This is due to the fact that we need forum space for other forum pages and the amount of factions can be daunting. I know it happened before.

We have no limit for sub-forums.

-News & Announcements: As always news and announcements will be posted by admins or mods here or ingame staff. As well as that we will be posting when years start and finish.

-Suggestions: self explanatory.

-Introduction thread: players can introduce themselves here as factions or players.

-Help Forum: self explanatory:

FACTION forums

-Country Home forum: here countries will post general history about their country. Foreign affairs and general information regarding their population ethnicity and army size.

-Economy forum: here economies will be placed. Here trading is engaged.

-Operations forum: here countries will place a map with their army positions, fortifications, etc. I shall explain in a moment.

-War forum: Self explanatory.

No.

NEW campaign system?

Thats right! Now campaigns do not exist. I am making a regions map. I shall post later how much attrition it takes to get to that region. Its also used as a roughdraft for population counts. What you do is when you buy troops and everything you need to zoom to your country and place those units in regions of your country. Pick any region. You can choose to build forts. I will give you all prices of buildings and what they do very soon.

This idea....
Spoiler:
blows.

Regions Map?

Dont worry it wont make your country blocky because it has 200 regions or more. Smile

Haven't we already voted that out...?

I vote; No.
Doyler

King's Scroll
Health:
100/100  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Re: Reformation (vote)

Post by Doyler on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:25 pm

*poll added*
*moved to polls*
Doyler